Chelsey Curtin will be working as the YEA Arts Classrooms Coordinator for this season. Chelsey, a 2012 Illustration graduate of Ringling College of Art & Design, will be assisting Rachel Levy-Baker by providing the interface with classroom teachers and the Ringling College student-artists. As the key contact for YEA Arts teachers and student-artists, her duties will include:
- Represent Youth Experiencing Art, Inc. at the Ringling College volunteer night event.
- Collection of signup and match forms at the student/teacher mixers and follow-up on student-artists project proposals.
- Insure shared contact information is available for all participants.
- In coordination with Rachel, Chelsey will work to insure teacher’s project needs are addressed.
- Notify teachers and student-artists when their proposals have been approved.
- Resolve any conflicts which arise with classroom projects or schedules.
Chelsey, who majored in Illustration, worked her senior year at Oak Park School and became an avid believer in the value of YEA Arts. We are so grateful for her help this year and we know you will give her the same warmth and cooperation as a member of the YEA Arts family that you have given us.
You can contact Chelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org